At Rapunzel Virgin Hair Boutique we strive to make sure to satisfy all extra requests of our customers. Feel free to contact us and we'll get you in touch with our wigmaker. From your initial consultation to your receipt of your new wig, we work to make sure that your custom wig meets your exact needs and desires.
Please, make sure that the initial request contains answers to ALL of the following points:
1. Type of the wig. (Lace Front, Full Lace or U-Part?)
3. Measurements. (You must specify (in inches or cm) your measurements so that you can either order a custom cap or know which size cap to order for a in stock wig).
4. Bleached Knots (Yes/No). Baby Hair (Yes/No).
5. Parting style. (Middle Part, Three Part or Free Part. Free part means you will be able to part your unit anywhere throughout the wig).
6. Hair Color. (you must specify the hair color you desire).
7. Hair Density: This is how thick or thin your want the hair throughout the wig to be. Medium (130%) is the most natural density.
8. Lace Choice. The French Lace is the most popular choice. It is also the most durable lace to choice from. It is undetectable and will hold up over daily and long term removal of your unit. The Swiss Lace is less durable and rips easier. It is not recommended for beginners.
9. Lace Color. (Transparent, light brown, brown).
Make sure you answer these questions as clearly as possible in order to avoid possible miscommunication. If you are inquiring for a completely custom cap, e.g. clips and combs to be installed in a specific way, make sure you include as many photos as possible, as well as provide a clear description of what you want your cap to look like.
!!!Remember that all sales are final and due to the fact that a wig was customized specifically for you, it cannot be returned or exchanged. Rapunzel Virgin Hair Boutique is not responsible for the buyer providing non-precise (vague) measurements.
Measurements: Learn how to measure your head - Watch the Video -